Feline autoimmune diseases such as feline leukemia, FIP, FIV, FeLV are routinely vaccinated against. However, autoimmune diseases are not infections, they are not viruses. There is no way that your cat can be protected against an autoimmune disease by antibodies. Therefore the idea of vaccinating against these diseases is false.
Not only that, but the vaccination is in fact, contra indicated. Statistics show that there is an increase in incidents of the disease after vaccination. Vaccines damage the autoimmune system further, making the problem worse and the allopathic prognosis poor.
Homeopaths have always known of this connection between vaccines and a deterioration in the immune system. Now a leading genetics researcher in the feline allopathic world, Dr Niels Pedersen, is coming to the same conclusion, at least as far as the autoimmune diseases.
This probably leaves you wondering what you can do to protect your cat against autoimmune diseases.
In reality, there is no difference between autoimmune diseases and non autoimmune diseases. Your cat will only ever get a disease if her immune system in struggling to work as it should. This means that the best thing you can ever do for your cat is to make sure her immune system is in tip top working condition all the time. Don’t wait for a disease to strike her down. Act before she gets anything.
There are two things you may be doing that is causing her immune system to act well below par. Both of these things you are probably doing in all good faith, having been recommended to do so by your veterinarian.
The first thing is diet. Commercial cat food is inferior to a diet that a typical wild cat has, in so many ways:
- the food is made with a high amount of carbohydrates as these are cheap – cats don’t cope well with carbohydrates
- the protein is very low in quality – cats needs high quality protein
- the food contains high fat – cats don’t do well on high fat diets
- the food is cooked at high temperatures and pressures – losing much of the few remaining nutrients
- the food is not fresh – it can be on the shelf for years
- chemicals are added to try to make up for this shortfall in nutrients, to please the person and to get the cat to eat the food – cats are extremely sensitive to chemicals
The second thing to consider is the medication you are giving your cat. All veterinary medications are liver toxic and suppress the immune system. This does not bode well for your cat’s future health.
By following a system of natural cat health care, you can ensure your cat’s health is as good as it can be. Feline autoimmune diseases can be avoided. Feed a quality, natural diet and use a system of health care that works by increasing the immune system. Homeopathic treatment is probably the best health care there is.
Leave a Reply