Feline bladder infections can be healed using a natural approach. Medically, all infections are treated with antibiotics. But antibiotics simply deal with the effect. They don’t touch the cause. You may have absolutely no idea what the cause is yourself. But natural therapists, especially professional homeopaths, are trained to look for the cause of any health disorder, which is normally unique to the individual.
When you deal with the cause of a problem, rather than the effect, you get far better results – results that last.
Antibiotics do suppress your cat’s immune system, making it more likely for your cat to get further health problems. A double wammy.
On the other hand, good homeopathic treatment not only deals with the cause of feline bladder infections, the treatment works by stimulating your cat’s immune system. This translates into your cat being MORE healthy after the treatment, and so less likely to get further health problems.
Further advantages of homeopathy include:
- Safety. The treatment is totally safe, has no toxic side effects or damaging procedures.
- Individual treatment. Homeopathic treatment is all about taking the individual’s symptoms, as well as the cause, into consideration. This means the treatment is tailor made for your cat.
- Economic. Homeopathy is not only a highly effective health care system, it is also a very economical one. Even though health refunds may not be available for your cat’s professional care, nearly everyone can afford homeopathic treatment.
- Quick action. The effects is very quick – sometimes even minutes, but always within days, although it may take longer to completely resolve the problem.
- After hours. You can learn to use many of the common remedies yourself, allowing for rapid and effective treatment immediately and at inconvenient times, such as on public holidays, in the middle of the night, on holiday miles from anywhere.
Get regular tips on natural cat health to help you choose the best health option for your cat’s health. This way, you can prevent feline bladder infection, as well as a multitude of other easily preventable diseases.
Leave a Reply